Happy Birthday Bobby! I’m so thankful for you. You are a great father and a loving and faithful husband! You deserve all the best the Lord has for you! All my love…Your wifey!
Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy!
Ten Things I LOVE About Bobby…
10.His beautiful singing voice (he really can sing!) .
9. His cute smile.
8. His dry sense of humor.
7. His obsession with blogging.
6. His brilliant mind.
5. His handsome face.
4. His love for me.
3. His love for his children.
2. His love for the Word.
1. His love for the Lord!!!
Fun facts about the Birthday boy…
1. Bobby loves chips and salsa and eats them pretty much everyday! I don’t just buy the little jar of salsa, I buy the 4lb container! Maybe we should buy stock in La Victoria!
2. Bobby has read thru the Bible 18 times and is still reading!
3. Bobby won the Bible knowledge exam at Multnomah! He got third and first place!
4. Bobby saved my life on our honeymoon! We were crossing a crosswalk in Coronado CA, when a large SUV almost hit me, it grazed my foot, and I felt the wind of the vehicle, but Bobby grabbed my arm and pulled me out the way! He pulled so hard that the next day my arm was sore! MY HERO!
5. Bobby cannot dance! Need I say more…oh I guess I’ll say more, when I need a good laugh, I just turn on some music and watch Bobby try to move to it! Hilarious! LOLO!
6. Bobby is a clean person. I don’t really clean up after him much!
7. Bobby snores.
8. Bobby is 6′ 3″ and I am 5′ 3″…exactly one foot apart!
9. Bobby gets along with everyone! It is true that “Everyone likes Bobby! “
10. Bobby has a near photographic memory, if he reads it, he remembers it! Amazing! In fact, I call him my “walking concordance”.
11. Well that’s it! We’ve been married 7 1/2 years and I am sure I am yet to learn many more things about him!